The Baby Bargain Boutique at Boardman Park provides is a unique opportunity for us to reach out and show God's love to our community. At this event VCC will be providing a tent where parents can have a safe and clean environment where they can change their babies diapers and a private environment where mothers can nurse their babies. Volunteers will have an opportunity to:
1. serve as hosts by greeting parents who come to use the tent and offering assistance if necessary.
2. engage in conversations with parents as opportunities allow and be available to answer any questions about the church that individuals may have.
3. maintain the cleanliness of the changing area by wiping down all surfaces after each use.
4. maintain the privacy of the nursing area by making sure the tent walls remain secure.
5. distribute gift bags to all parents who use the tent (as well as individuals who express interest in the gift bag.)
6. pray for/with the individuals who come to use the tent.
This is a unique opportunity that only VCC has been invited to participate in, and we need your help if we are going to make the impact that God wants us to make. We would like to have at least 2 volunteers staff the tent at all times. Please consider volunteering for at least 0ne hour.